What is EndNote? Why would I want to use it?
EndNote is a research management and writing/citing tool. It is time-saving software that allows researchers to collect references into their own searchable library and then use these to add citations to papers as you write them.
EndNote allows you to:
- keep records on your sources including details of books, book chapters, journal articles, websites, conference papers and theses.
- organize records in groups
- add keywords, labels and notes
- create and format reference lists in a style you select including APA, Chicago, MLA and over 1,000 journals.
- store articles and other sources (PDF files and other formats)
- save records from search engines and databases