Last Updated: Sep 10, 2013
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health) with Full Text
CINAHL with Full Text provides research in areas related to the fields of nursing and allied health.
- Evidence-Based Medicine Reviews (Cochrane Database)
Select "EBM Reviews---Cochran Database of Systematic Reviews" from the list provided.Evidence-Based Medicine Reviews contains articles that review, compare, and synthesize the results of clinical trials done in all areas of clinical medicine.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCOhost, 1975 - present)
Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition provides information focusing on many medical disciplines such as nursing and allied health.
- Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database
Click Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database. The Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database provides access to systematic reviews. The systematic review is essentially an analysis of the available literature (that is, evidence) and a judgment of the effectiveness or otherwise of a particular nursing practice.
- ProQuest Medical Library (ProQuest, 1987 - present)
Users in academic libraries can find definitive research information in ProQuest Medical Library™. The database has over 1,000 titles, with more than 910 medical titles in full text (selected journals are available in color) with abstracts and indexing from the well-known MEDLINE® database.
- ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest, 1986 - present)
ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source™ provides users with reliable healthcare information covering nursing, allied health, alternative and complementary medicine, and much more. This versatile database is designed to meet the needs of researchers at healthcare facilities as well as nursing and allied health programs at academic institutions.
- PubMed Central
PubMed Central (PMC) is the U.S. National Library of Medicine's digital archive of life sciences journal literature.
- Science Direct Health & Life Sciences (Elsevier, 1995 - present)
Over 1000 scholarly journals in the Health and Life Sciences.